The University of London in Uk invites applications for the Global MBA Scholarship open to students with Nigerian and Kenyan permanent residence for the 2018/2019 academic session.
As a scholarship holder, you are required to write a short report each year outlining the impact of your study and research.
They may wish to use the report in website features or promotional activities(and will seek your permission beforehand). you must also follow the standards expected of University London students. We reserve the right to withdraw your scholarship if you do not follow these terms.
Worth of Award
- Five 40% scholarships are available
- The University of London scholarship is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA which consists of six core modules, four optional modules, and a strategic project.
- It does not cover module continuation fee, examination cost or any other cost not directly payable to the university.( such as additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure that they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
The University of London would like to invite applications from anyone with permanent residence in Nigeria or Kenya.
In addition to permanent residence in these countries, you must also
*Satisfy your Global MBA requirements.
*Not hold any other postgraduate qualification considered equivalent to a Uk level 7 qualification.
*Current University of London students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Step 1 : Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will improve your future).
- Step 2 : Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the Scholarship and Bursaries section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form.
Deadline : Applications close on Friday, May 18 2018.