STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON)
The STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria.
SON was established by SON Act No. 14, 2015, which repeals the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Act, Cap 59 laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2004, and Enact the STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA Act. 2015 for the purpose of providing additional functions for the organisation, increasing penalty for violation, and for related matters.
The SON in Partnership with FG is calling on all meaningful Nigerians who have sound business ideas but lack Capital to write a business proposal, about 20,000 Nigerians will be given grants to start up their businesses if approved.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and have a valid Local Government ID Letter
- Must be aged 18-65 years
- Must have already, documented business plan
- Must be willing to relocate depending on the nature of the proposal
NOTE: Application is free of charge and all application is done online.
HOW TO APPLY
- No multiple application is required.
- All application must be online on this platform.
- Start Application online using the Application Link.