KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax, legal and advisory services.
KPMG has been in Vietnam since 1994. We work closely with clients, help them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Our clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG are recruiting to fill the position below;
. Application Developer
.Technical Advisor Recruitment at KPMG
.Finance Director/ CFO
.Professional Services Graduate Job Recruitment
Detailed Job Description
- The Technical Advisor will be responsible for providing expert technical advisory on security services/ operations to the Managing Director in line with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- The role expected to have experience in the security services industry (including intelligence, military, paramilitary, police force or private security services), will provide technical assistance to the General Manager, Operations in ensuring delivery of top quality security services.
- The role will also support the Managing Director in providing overall oversight of the Company’s business growth, operational effectiveness, administration and financial performance.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) years’ work experience within security services industry (including military, paramilitary or private security services), with at least five (5) years in a senior managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian private security services industry and Nigerian security legislation at state and federal levels
- Excellent understanding of private security risk management practices
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong leadership and people management skills