Swinburne’s undergraduate programs provide you with the opportunity to deepen your knowledge across a range of study areas, or specialize in one particular area.
High-achieving students who plan to study a bachelor program at Swinburne in 2018 may be eligible for this scholarship. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
Any bachelor or professional bachelor program (excluding the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting and the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting/Bachelor of Business).
Although no scholarship is offered on English language program (ELICOS) fees, students who commence ELICOS in any intake with a packaged offer to commence a bachelor program in 2018 will also be eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- You must be eligible for an approved bachelor program (see ‘Courses eligible’).
- You must commence your bachelor program in 2018
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- You must not be:
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- Currently enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are enrolled in ELICOS only
- In receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who do not meet standard course progression requirements
Scholarships are valued at up to A$38,000.
Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies and will vary depending on your previous academic results.
30th August, 2018
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible program at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.